Sunday, May 13, 2007

Graduation

I went to the final commencement ceremony today. Madeleine Albright's speech was really good and the overcast sky made the ceremony much more bearable. As soon as it was over the clouds broke; perfect for all the celebrations. I wasn't real big on the idea of the ceremony as I felt it was just a bunch of symbolic crap, seeing as how we didn't even recieve our diplomas. But, as much as I hate to admit it, that "symbolic crap" really did help the facts finally soak in on me; I am graduated, I am no longer a student, I must move on! How exciting though, to move on in such an epic way. I can't wait for this trip. Keep reading, only 12 days until departure. I'm off to go eat, drink and be merry....ciao!

1 comment:

Amanda Sharp said...

Congrats! We always knew you were smarter than you look.