Thursday, July 5, 2007

I likie the Rockies

Hey folks! Sorry for the lack of posts over the past few days; I've been flying through most towns with libraries and am having such a blast now that the scenery is nice. I would love to upload the pictures I've taken, but only have 10 minutes at this internet station, so they'll have to wait until later. We spent the 4th in Breckenridge. I am quickly falling in love with this region. It is so gorgeous and the weather is wonderful. Perhaps I'll move here, who knows. We should be heading into Wyoming by Saturday so I'm excited to put another state under wraps. Thank you so much for the comments. It is always such a pleasure and highlight for me to hear from people. If you're reading this, post a comment and let me know! I'll write a longer post when I have a chance so that you all have a better idea of what we've been up to, but for now I've got to go put in another 50 miles. Cheers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that your trip is going so great. One year ago we were camping out below Mt. Rushmore on the 4th... Im so jealous of you now. Hope the rockies dont treat you too bad and if you need a place to stay around vail give me a call. Good luck around the Tetons which I think youll be heading through.

Mike

Unknown said...

Yo Rob I'm posting a comment at your request. i bet u gotta get used to that altitude up in the rockies. It ok though you get drunk faster too! Take care man see u when u get back.

Unknown said...

Robbb, just found the blog, and I must say this is insane, but I would expect nothing less. Good luck with the rest of the trip man...
Duffie

Unknown said...

Hello Rob!
We're reading as fast as you are moving West! Again, I check daily to see what "new adventures" you have experienced!
The Rockies are "awesome"...I could see you living there!

Enjoy the ride!

love aunt pat (j-town)